We are located on the canal at the rear of the Stubbing Wharf pub, just a short walk along the towpath from the town centre heading towards Todmorden.
If arriving by train we are a 15 minute walk through the park and continue down the towpath.
By car follow the A646 from Hebden Bridge and watch out for the brown tourist signs.
Behind The Stubbing Wharf Pub
The above address is not our postal address.
If required please make contact for details.
Telephone Nicki 07966 808717
Ample car parking is available at the Stubbing Wharf Pub
for our customers.
View Larger Map
- Sold by Hebden Bridge Cruises
- Payment is made in full online.
- Bookings are required and are subject to availability.
- 48 hours notice required for rescheduling or cancelations. (Cancelations made outside 48 hours of cruise date will receive a full refund less booking fee)
- Childs price applies up to the age of 11 years.
- All hot meals are freshly prepared in the kitchens of The Stubbing Wharf
- Maximum of 12 people per cruise
- Pets are welcome
- The boat departs strictly on time, please arrive early allowing for traffic in Hebden Bridge
- The company will not be liable for loss or damage to personal possessions.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change the dates and times / vary the trip, due to water in the canal being too low to operate, breakdown or unpunctuality, however caused.
Please get in touch via the contact form for more information.